In this webinar, Acuity Partners, Joy Barnett and Tessa Laws, and a panel of experts will be explored co-working spaces and the restrictions that COVID-19 has caused.
Common questions that will be discussed are as follows:
- Is it illegal to use the space?
- Is the licence fee payable?
- Is provision of the space or services void?
- What is the future for co-working space?
Relief and Cure measures discussed by the panel cover the following:
- Suspension or reduction of rent
- Reduced rates and rates relief
- Liability and/or enforcement
- Termination of licences
- Permanent working from home
- Rent free periods
- Extension of terms