- 23 Jan 2024
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Employment Law Update: What we learnt in 2023 and what’s on the horizon in 2024…
What does 2024 have in store for employers and employees? What key takeaways from 2023 should we be considering as we enter the new year?
Join Acuity Law’s Employment Team for a breakfast briefing on some key changes to look out for in 2024, and a recap of the key learnings from 2023, including the likes of:
- lessons learnt from 2023.
- employer’s new duty to eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace.
- navigating changes to holiday pay and calculations.
- the allocation of tips in the hospitality sector.
- employees’ statutory right to a week’s unpaid leave to care for a dependant.
…and much more!
This is a complimentary event for HR professionals, senior managers, business owners, and employers.
Please book your place here to avoid disappointment (limited spaces are available!).
We look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Date: 23rd January 2024
Time: 09:00 – 10:30
Location: Acuity Law Offices, 3 Assembly Square, Britannia Quay, Cardiff, CF10 4PR