- 30 Jun 2021
- 4:00 pm - 4:40 pm
Family-Friendly Employee Benefits: Rights and Proposed Reforms
Join Acuity’s Employment team for Acuity Engage, an interactive discussion on Proposed Reforms for Family-Friendly Employee Rights & Benefits between 4pm – 4:40pm on Wednesday, 30th June. This event will give you the opportunity to share your opinions, vocally or by poll, on how recently proposed reforms might affect your business, as well as hearing from fellow business leaders and HR professionals.
Key points covered will include:
• Current state of family rights and benefits across the UK.
• The rationale for reform proposals.
• Proposed reforms to the following areas:
• Shared Parental Leave
• Maternity and Paternity eligibility
• Job security during family-related leave
• Flexible working
• Considering new approaches and preparing for reforms
We hope you can join us. Please register your interest below and ask the questions you’d like to see answered in the Q&A section of our webinar.