Whether you are buying, selling, starting, or investing in a company, the structure of the transaction is central to success, particularly at a time of increasing global competitiveness.
Whatever the size or complexity of the transaction, we guide you through all stages of your corporate development, aligning your business strategies and growth ambitions with transactions that minimise risks and maximise returns.
We work with start-ups, high-growth companies, and large corporations to close deals quickly, efficiently, and on the best possible terms. We also work with private equity investors and venture capitalists to build and realise value on exit.
We frequently win awards for our incisive advice and grasp of the commercial drivers behind every transaction, the regulatory context and the pressures our clients face.
We’re also experts in project management, linking with other professional advisers to seamlessly execute complex deals through all stages of a transaction.
Our advice includes:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures and partnering arrangements
- Management buy-outs and management buy-ins
- Employee share schemes and enterprise management incentives
- Business transfers and restructuring
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Acting for the shareholders and management team of a leading facilities and environmental services provider MSS Group (UK) Limited in its multimillion-pound sale to RSK Group
- Acting for Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners, a specialist investment manager focused on renewables, storage and grid support infrastructure, on the £160 million acquisition of the exclusive development rights for one of the UK’s largest battery storage projects from Simec Atlantis Energy Limited and subsequent investment round. The planned 230MW/460MWh Battery Energy Storage System will be located at the site of the former Uskmouth coal-fired power station and represents a major anchoring project in the planned re-development and regeneration of the site into a Sustainable Energy Park to support innovative future industry
- Advising Acacia (PB) Limited and its shareholders on the acquisition of Eastchurch Holiday Centre Limited, Elmhurst Leisure Park Limited, and the business and assets of Brookside Leisure Park from three separate vendors, and subsequent disposal of Acacia (PB) to Time GB Kent Holdings Limited
- Acting for Brickability on its acquisition of Beacon Roofing Limited in a £6.5 million deal
- Acting for Warwick Capital Partners on its investment in Eden Living, a new private rented-sector business, as part of its European Opportunities Fund III
- Advising national care home operator Choice Care Group on its acquisition of Care Without Compromise, a specialist care provider
- Advising the UK arm of global packaging specialist Tri-Wall on its acquisition of The Corrugated Case Company, a Derbyshire-based sheet plant manufacturer
- Advising AIM-listed Facilities by ADF plc, the leading provider of premium serviced production facilities to the UK film and high-end television industry, on its acquisition of Location One, the UK’s largest integrated TV and film location service and equipment hire company
- Acting for MYPINPAD, a global leader in secure payments acceptance and personal authentication solutions using smartphones and tablets, in its merger with SmartPesa, a leading provider of payments and agency banking solutions
- Advising OBConnect Limited, a highly innovative fast growth company at the forefront of fin-tech innovation in connection with its £3 million investment by PayPoint Plc
- Acting for Portman Healthcare, the fastest-growing group of private dental practices in the UK, with an end-to-end service for its long-term acquisitive growth strategy
- Advising the Verdion group on multiple transactions, including investments and developments in Rosersberg (Sweden), Oberhausen (Germany), Hannover (Germany), Solrod (Denmark) and Rossington (UK)
- Acting for Brickability Group Plc on its acquisitions of Modular Clay Products, a leading supplier of UK and Imported clay facing bricks to the specification sector; and ET Clay Products and Heritage Clay Tiles, a specialist supplier of UK and imported clay facing bricks and high quality handmade and handcrafted clay roof tiles
- Acting for Sinclair Motor Group in its acquisition of Shukers from Rubery Owen Group
- Advising to leading UK timber importer Premier Forest Products on its acquisition of Monmouthshire Timber Supplies Limited
service provider for the marine sector, on its buyout from Envoy Group, including equity and debt investment from Development Bank of Wales and a working capital facility from HSBC UK Bank plc
- Advising FTSE 250 company Capita plc on various high-value and complex corporate transactions with a typical deal value of between £5 million to £30 million
- Supporting the management team of Avantis Marine, a technology
- Winners of Corporate Law Firm of the Year – Dealmakers Wales 2022
- The Corporate Team is ranked Tier 1 in The Legal 500
- The Corporate Team is ranked Band 1 by Chambers and Partners
“The team consistently displays a complete commitment to supporting you in getting the engagement completed successfully and efficiently.”
“Highly personable individuals across the team, able to translate their demonstrable strong technical knowledge into ‘easy to understand’ language and advice.”
“They display a solutions-focused approach.”
“They work incredibly hard at all levels to ensure they meet our pace.”